Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Paid][PF 2e][Voice] Cooking Kingdom! May the Best Chef Win!

Edited 1580209393
Cooking Kingdom A land of culinary delights and adventures! Explore the land of the Kingdom of Caviar, as you fight tooth and nail to be the best chefs in the land, exploring far and wide for ingredients, and then putting your skills to the test in cooking competitions!&nbsp; May the best chef win! Session Information Time: Tuesdays, 5PM PST Session Length: 3-4 Hours Core and Official Classes and Races. Starting Level: 1 Group Size: Up to 6 PvP not Accepted Pay to Play: $5 per Person per Session via Paypal Communication: Voice should be available to you. About the DM I have been playing D&amp;D for about 15 years now, and 10 of those have been as a DM. I have played a variety of games and have been part of a plethora of adventures, and it has always been my pleasure to bring an exciting and compelling story and world to my players. My style of DMing has always been to say 'yes' to my players, and allow them the freedom to be and explore who they wish to be in the world I bring to them. Linkage:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/190258/cooking-kingdom-pf-2e" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/190258/cooking-kingdom-pf-2e</a> Character Creation: - All Characters will Start at Level 1 - Official races and classes accepted. - A character sheet will be provided on joining the game. A discord will also be provided, to communicate, and talk further about character creation prior to the game starting. - Evil Characters are not allowed. Why Pay? That's a good question, so let me give a few good reasons; No DM Bailing - I'm in it for the long-term, and the game fee helps and supports me in continuing to do so. Avoid the difficulty of getting into a game. Quality Preparation and Effort - The game fee allows me to put in the time and effort of bringing you a high-quality and pleasurable gaming experience. Pro Features - The game fee helps to continue that I am able to bring you Pro Features to every game. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5 per Session via Paypal or Roll20 Credit. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
We are still looking for people to join us, and lots of spots left for people to join in delightful cooking shenanigans. If you have questions, feel free to ask away, either here, or PM!
Still looking for some more players to join this exciting campaign, with fun, food, and adventure! If you're interested, do send a PM, or let me know, and it would be a pleasure to set you up for this experience. :D