Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Paid][PF 2e] Fall of Plaguestone - Friday - 10AM PST

Edited 1579586550
Fall of Plaguestone A Troubled Town A group of new adventurers traveling through the village of Etran's Folly—also known as Plaguestone—must come together to solve the murder of a friend. What starts as a simple investigation quickly turns sinister with the discovery of forbidden alchemy, mutant animals, and a nearby forest rotting away due to a mysterious blight. It becomes clear that if these heroes don't intervene to stop whatever evil is brewing, the fall of Plaguestone is all but certain! The Fall of Plaguestone is the first standalone adventure for Pathfinder Second Edition, designed for 1st-level characters. It tells the story of how a group of strangers band together to form a group of adventurers while saving the town of Etran's Folly from a terrifying fate, serving as a perfect introduction to a new Pathfinder campaign! Session Information Session Length: 3-4 Hours Core and Official Classes and Races. Starting Level: 1 Group Size: Up to 6 PvP: Not Accepted Pay to Play: $5 per Person per Session via Paypal or Roll20 Credit - Session 0 is Free Communication: Voice should be available to you. Linkage:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/190255/fall-of-plaguestone" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/190255/fall-of-plaguestone</a> About the DM I have been playing D&amp;D and other TTRPGs for about 15 years now, and 10 of those have been as a DM. I have played a variety of games and have been part of a plethora of adventures, and it has always been my pleasure to bring an exciting and compelling story and world to my players. My style of DMing has always been to say 'yes' to my players, and allow them the freedom to be and explore who they wish to be in the world I bring to them. Character Creation: All Characters will Start at Level 1 Official races and classes accepted. A character sheet will be provided on joining the game. A discord will also be provided, to communicate, and talk further about character creation prior to the game starting. Evil Characters are not allowed. Why Pay? That's a good question, so let me give a few good reasons; No DM Bailing - I'm in it for the long-term, and the game fee helps and supports me in continuing to do so. Avoid the difficulty of getting into a game. Quality Preparation and Effort - The game fee allows me to put in the time and effort of bringing you a high-quality and pleasurable gaming experience. Pro Features - The game fee helps to continue that I am able to bring you Pro Features to every game. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5 per Session via Paypal or Roll20 Credit. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Just letting those possibly interested know that we still have plenty of space to join in on the fun! The game is still every Friday, so if you're interested, do get in touch, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
We are still looking to fill spots for this game. If you want to try out PF 2e, and want to get a foot in the door, this’ll be a great place to start! Please feel free to ask any questions here, or PM me. :)
The game is still open, and available to all! We now have various times and days, so if you're interested, do let me know when you're available, and we'll see what works. :)