Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Very Slow load times since the update a went live

Edited 1579629943
Very Slow load times since the update a went live, I have been just sitting on the loading screen trying to test out the new update. Edit: Finally got in but does seem to take longer than usual.
Hello Anthony V., Please carefully work through to the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions  and  anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!)
I have to say I have the same problem. Loading times are much longer for me since the update and I am using Firefox, nothing that should be interfering installed and caches would have to be a new thing, never had this problem before.
Hey Gaxlang & Anthony V. - If you are still experiencing this issue, would you mind working through the steps that FoeAndArrows provided above please - if these steps don't solve the problem, please make sure to reply with the information requested in step 4  as well. This will allow us to establish a good baseline for what might be going here and troubleshoot the issue a lot more quickly and efficiently. We appreciate your patience! :)