Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hire a sheet author?

I'm hoping someone that is an expert in character sheets (etc.) can help me with a custom character sheet that someone made for me, but who is now unavailable. I'm willing to pay, and it doesn't (to me) seem like it would be alot of work.  If someone reads this who is willing to get with me to work out specifics please PM me.  Thank you very much.
Dang I thought this would be easy!   Please someone help me out here, like I said I'm willing to pay because I really want to start my game up.  Thanks again.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If the sheet is mostly complete, and just needs a few fixes, it's better to ask the forum for help with that since its the kind of thing the forum does for free. If you want to pay for the work, I'd be happy to consider it, but I'd need to know what was needed. Chances are the price for something like this is a lot more than you anticipate.  Lets see whats needed first, though, and see if its something can easily be done for free.