Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[D&D][5e][Homebrew][Free]

Hey there! Our group recently lost two of our members so we're looking to fill some spots. We're running a homebrew campaign in which a Duke has revolted against the Queen and begun a civil war. The Queen has hired us to go behind enemy lines to sabotage the Duke's efforts and possibly find out why he rebelled in the first place. We play on Wednesdays, 7 - 10 PM EST. Party is at Level 2 and currently consists of a Hobgoblin Artificer, Half-elven Monk, and Human Cleric. Discord is used for voice. If interested, reply with your age, experience with D&D 5E and Roll20, and a few sentences about your character concept.
Hello I might be interested in joining. (Question at bottom) Nikolas 22 I have played D&D twice a week for the last eight months all offline. I am part of two campaigns one I joined part way through the other I was a founding party member. I have used Roll 20 once so far. The character I play is dependent on the sources allowed and the DM.  I have an idea for an Aasimar divine soul sorcerer/warlock hybrid. Think of it as a combat medic. He would be capable of decent healing and damage but won't be incredible in either. I have some backstory thought up for him but I want to run it by the DM before committing to it. I am also toying with the idea of a Triton paladin or a firbolg druid. If Volo's is not in use then I can come up with some other ideas in no time. Will there be an opportunity to talk before the time of the next session? I think that an interview/introdu ction would help everyone decide if they fit.
I also might be interested in joining as well. I have some skill but still a beginner my character is a half human half elven wizard of slightly noble origins. 
Hello, you have my curiosity and i would love to be able to join Name: Kalon or Character name here Age: 27 Experience: I have been playing for around a year now on roll20 and DND5e,currently looking for anther game to take up my free time Character that i would like to play is either a Human or Tiefling Fighter or maybe a Paladin. As for backstory i have a general one in mind for the fighter but usually ask the DM if stuff is ok before flushing it out as don't want to waste time if part of the backstory is impossible for the world. Hope to hear back from ya
Hey, this sounds interesting so far and I'd love to find out more.  I'm 29, and my experience with D&D and Roll20 are about the same, a little under a year.  As far as character goes I have a few ideas but I'd prefer to talk to you about them before committing to write a backstory for one in case I need to tweak it a bit.  Here's the one I'd most like to play currently however: Balasar is the last survivor of his Yarjerit clan after a three year long war with a larger clan. His family had already perished by that point around his 12th birthday, so to earn his keep he began hunting in the wilds for the clan leader and his aides. He was out on a hunting trip during the climatic battle of the war, and when he returned it was to a razed village. With nowhere else to go, Leaper as he was still called at that point took the name Balasar and melted back into the wilds. While eking out a living in the harsh enviroment he met a traveling mercenary band made up of humans. Its leader, a woman known as Lizbeth took a liking to Balasar and invited him to join them. For the next five years until his 18th birthday he remained with the band, learning the art of a fighter from Lizbeth. 
1579931684

Edited 1579931977
Experience with D&D - 18 years; 5e - 5 years; roll20 - less than a year Age 34 You see an older dwarf sitting alone with his warhammer and shield with the symbol of Helm emblazoned on it propped against the table, in the corner of a seedy tavern on the edge of town.  He is staring in to the bottom of his tankard. As you approach you notice the the long scar running from his scalp down his face over his left eye and disappearing into his snow white beard. A thick strap of leather covering his left eye. Looking up from his tankard "Ahh, lass I imagine you're 'ere to get 'nother 'tory... let me tell you 'bout the time we stopped a Duke from causing a civil war." The old dwarf hands the waitress a platinum as he takes a fresh tankard, "Keep em coming, lassy" "So it all started...."