Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] Mass Effect Campaign

Hey all! I'm new to the forum side of things, so sorry if this isn't following a certain template. So I'm gonna be totally honest, I was watching Tablestory's Reaper Relay (or really just the first few minutes) and I got the intense want to be a player in a game like this. I'd love if someone could run a campaign in the world of Mass Effect. I've been roleplaying for 15 years, have DM'd for most of that time and would like to get to be a player again, haha. If running a game in the rich Bioware universe inspires you, let me know!
If you find a dm I'll love to play 
Hey, if you find a DM. I'd join in a heartbeat
I'm also interested in playing in one of these. 
The Drell need representation...
I'd totally be interested in laying something like this if it was like a friday game or something
1580846046

Edited 1580846112
I actually DM a Mass Effect game on Saturdays 4pm Pacific standard time. We have been running for six plus months now. I consider ourselves full right now, but I interview all my potential players for social chemistry, because I am all about making friends. Maybe I could be convinced to let a sixth player in, or maybe starting a second game if I get a lot of great people. I will re post my old application description and send me a private message if you are interested and can make the time. I could potentially do another game on Sunday. This is not a promise, just to be clear. If I don't got a good feeling about ya, nothing is happening. "Age Restriction: 18+, the Mass Effect games can get serious and dark at moments.&nbsp; <a href="http://web.archive.org/web/20150629183534/http://masseffectrpg.org/wp/?page_id=51" rel="nofollow">http://web.archive.org/web/20150629183534/http://masseffectrpg.org/wp/?page_id=51</a> Description: I want get a good group of friendly chaps together to enjoy what I believe is one of the best science fiction universes ever created. I love Mass Effect. Mass Effect is special because you can tell whatever kind tale you want it would fit into the universe. Mass Effect has done romance, comedy, action, and thrilling suspense quite well in the games. I consider it my specialty as a GM to mimic with high degree of accuracy the tone and themes of already established universes like Mass Effect. I also encourage people who know nothing about Mass Effect to apply. It is a wondrous universe to discover. You be learning the Fate Core system, which is excellent gaming system design more around word association and thematic character development then numbers. It does have dice, but if you can add or subtract between 1-4 and count to nine you are golden. Fate Core is all about letting the players make whatever character they want, with homebrewing being encourage by the system itself. The system wants you to make up skills and feats to add to your character sheet and see what happens. Also I always value a diverse group of players, including different levels of experience. I was a tutor for high schoolers for three years, I got patience to teach. However you should love Sci-fi if applying. I especially welcome a diverse player group, from young to old, LGBTQ folk and POC. I make accommodation to make sure everyone is welcome! Application: Send me a private message including your discord contact info. I have discord server we will be using to communicate. You and I will schedule an interview and chat. I am looking for friendly folks who I got good chemistry with. If you schedule and I like you, then you will surely make it into the game!"