Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] DM looking to join a One-Shot as a player to improve their DM'ing skills.

1579959605

Edited 1579959739
Hello, my name is Patrick.  I'm relatively new to Roll20 but I've ran a few sessions as DM and so far they've all rolled smoothly. My goal however is to join in on a single game as a player so that I can experience what players do and then use that gained knowledge in my own games. (I hope that makes sense.) I'm 100% flexible in terms of what rolls (If any) need to be filled in the party. Although I'm new to Roll20, I'm an experienced player who just hasn't played as a PC in a while. I have a discord, microphone, and camera and I just happen to be free, literally any time, Monday-Thursday (Jan 26th-30th) this week. Shoot me a message if anyone has a slot. EDIT: I'm looking for a D&D 5e game, because I forgot other games were hosted here.
I use discord for voice, and I would like to have yours on hand because im on the same boat of availability