Hi! I've been playing D&D off and on for 20 years now. Though I've mostly filled the role of DM in strictly homebrew settings, I'm hoping to find a game to join as I now find myself without anyone to play with and I miss it! I've only ever played with family members and close friends and am incredibly shy with new people, but I'm thinking I'd likely be able to loosen up and enjoy myself with the right group of strangers! I love character creation and roleplaying, though I have no idea if I'm any good at it. I'd be happy to join an established group mid campaign or a new group embarking on a fresh adventure. I have absolutely no experience with game modules/adventures as all my experiences have been in homebrew worlds, but as long as it's a medieval fantasy setting, I'm in. I have a flexible schedule and can play pretty much whenever and am hoping to find a group that plays every two weeks to once a month (although once a week would probably be good with me as well). I'm not looking for a pay to play game. I have no idea how this process works or if I should be sharing more/less about me, lol I think this is my first time ever posting on a forum even! But please contact me if it sounds like I might be a good fit for your group or if you have any questions for me! Thanks! :)