Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [Pathfinder] Experienced, versatile player and roleplayer

Hey there,  Coming to the forums to look for a group that I can join that's running the Pathfinder (1.0, not 2) rules. I prefer 18+ groups, and campaigns where there's opportunity for roleplay between the combat. I know the game's balanced almost entirely around the combat, but c'mon! I've gotta seduce a couple of guards or piss off the wrong black market seller every once in a while, right? Not interested in murderhobo groups and highly, highly  leery of CE characters. I very rarely get along with them as the people playing them are usually... Well, you know how CE players get. Murderhobos... At any rate, I can play just about any type of character, fill any slot, fill any need. Just let me know when the group meets, and what the party's currently looking like, and we'll work from there!  Play on~ -Nick "Wight"
We're about to start a fantasy campaign (D&D / Tolkein style) using GURPS 4e in a fairly detailed / well fleshed out homebrew campaign setting.  We'll be playing every week (except the occasional weeks for vacations, etc).  We have 3 solid players and are looking for 2 to 3 more. PM me if you're interested.