Thanks for Taking a Look! UPDATE I apologize but the spots for this game have been filled! Thanks for the Quick Replies for this post! Sorry that we couldn't include everyone, but there will always be a chance for ya'll to find a game! I am running a fun D&D 5E Campaign that is more towards the light-hearted and funny side of things, we're here to play a game and enjoy ourselves. I've been running campaigns for the better part of the past three years and have taken to starting a new D&D campaign based on Saturday Nights at 9:30 PM Eastern Time, 8:30 PM Central Time, and 6:30 PM PST. Homebrew is very limited, but there are a few changes that can be allowed if asked for, but mostly all character creation is sticking to the books. The campaign itself will take place in a world that I made myself with help from a few friends, and the world will be open ended about how you go about your quests with a handful of quest hooks to get you moving. We have a discord we use for voice and talking, as well as sharing a number of memes. For those interested, please include below : Class you want to play - Race you want to play - A small bit of Backstory - How long you've played previously - And any other details you wish to throw out. Current Party Composition is a Dragonborn Fighter, Githzerai Monk and Tiefling Cleric. I'll check for any and all applicants, and let you know if you're in!