Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help][SW FFG] Official Character Sheet API - Crit Section won't work at all

Hi, I'm using  the Official API Char Sheet and unter the Crit Section it won't roll Crit regardless of what I'm doing. Am I missing something or is there some other thing that I didn't use correctly? I have no clue what to do. It just won't post any result at all. Thanks in Advance  Andreas
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It may be related to the API servers being down. 
Hi Andreas G. - As Victor B. mentioned, we were having some API issues today and yesterday, but they should be resolved at this point. Are you still having trouble with this? If so, would you mind providing me with the exact name of the game having the issues, please?
Nope, everything is working fine. Thread can be closed. Thank you for your hard work! -Andreas