Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Two digits for condition effect tracker, please!

My players have been leveling up past the point of dealing out or with effects like "5 ongoing fire damage" or "7 ongoing radiant damage" and are well into the "10 ongoing psychic damage" and "10 ongoing thunder damage". But the condition effect icons only allow for 1 digit to help us all remember how badly the warlock is on fire, e.g. It would be great to allow for 2 digits so we don't have to keep typing in a "9" which helps us remember that it's probably more than 9.... Pretty please?

Edited 1398636541
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If the campaign owner is a Mentor, you can add an API script to accomplish this. See my Flight script. (Not that I think the suggestion is a bad one, of course!)
Thanks!