Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP] [Pathfinder] Veluna - A Pathfinder Living World!

1580062052

Edited 1580062226
Part of the greater Omniterra Community, Veluna is a relatively new pathfinder game! It's a Living World game (also occasionally called West Marches or Persistent World), which means that all the GMs work together to run quests in the same world that anyone can go on - keeping their progress when they go to other quests! In between all this questing there's also a rich world for players to roleplay in with other players, with a variety of useful things you can do during downtime - from crafting, to learning new languages, to even retraining your abilities! We also utilize a number of popular homebrew systems or unusual options for this game. Of particular note: * Spheres of Might (excluding Technician) and Spheres of Powere * Elephant in the Room - Feat Tax Fixes * Archetype Packaging * Variant Multiclassing * Paizo Mythic rules, and Mythic Flaws. Includes the Mythic Spheres options! So what are you waiting for? Come join one of the best Living World communities out there!
1580088495

Edited 1580090597
Hello! This sounds like a great prospect but um...I just Googled "Pathfinder Veluna" and got some ambiguous results.  Mind if I get a link? Edit: In fact, every kind of combination I could think of Including "Veluna" and "Living World" took me to places that didn't include Omniterra. Perhaps I'm just having sour search luck.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to include a link to the discord due to Roll20 rules (a rule likely created at least in part because of us), but I've sent you a private message including an invite to the server! Anyone else looking to join let me know and I can send you links as well.