Greetings. I took a look at some other posts to get a general structure on how to post this but still unsure how everything works. What I do know is that I have a free account and a desire to play in a campaign. I've been playing fifth edition for around two years now at actual tables, have tried once or twice in that time to play D&D online but nothing really in depth. I'm not too keen on homebrewing mechanics as I feel a lot of what people submit is unbalanced, but homebrewed settings are perfectly fine. I am willing to play any class, but am currently interested in playing a wizard, monk, or paladin while having the most experience with rogues and barbarians. In terms of my schedule, I am free afternoons/evenings everyday but have the most time available on Saturdays. If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to leave a reply, a private message or send me a friend request on Discord: Coremn#8547. I will check this post occasionally but I check Discord very frequently. Am thirty years old so I am fine with mature content.