Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Paid][D&D5E][Tues+Thurs][PST] Tales of Armerila! Comes on in, and share your tale!

Continent of Armerila Armerila is a rather new continent compared to most others, formed and governed by 4 major Kingdoms. The continent has known peace and harmony for some time now, and each major Kingdom has brought it's own major benefit to the continent as a whole. However, as years have past, each Kingdom has seen it's own share of troubles, which seem to grow with each passing day. Tensions high, fighting among families, odd occurrences... Each capital it's own problem, and many begin to wonder if it's dark omens that fall on their land, or if perhaps something much darker lies afoot... Session Information Session Length: 3-4 Hours Core and Official Classes and Races. Group Size: 3-6 PvP: Not Accepted Pay to Play: $5 per Session via Paypal or Roll20 Credit - You may sit in on games to see if the campaign is for you. Communication: Voice should be available to you. Linkage:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/152354/tales-of-armerila-5e" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/152354/tales-of-armerila-5e</a> Currently Played: Tuesdays, 10AM-2PM PST and Thursdays, 5PM-9PM PST What You Can Expect A fun, interesting game, with an expansive and open world to explore, and an adventurous story that will want you wanting more. Friendly and accepting group of people that just wanna enjoy themselves. A DM that will do his best to make sure you and everyone else at the table has a good time. A West Marches Style Campaign, allowing you to hop in and out, and play when you like. About the DM I have been playing D&amp;D for about 15 years now, and 10 of those have been as a DM. I have played a variety of games and have been part of a plethora of adventures, and it has always been my pleasure to bring an exciting and compelling story and world to my players. My style of DMing has always been to say 'yes' to my players, and allow them the freedom to be and explore who they wish to be in the world I bring to them. Character Creation: Official races and classes accepted. Point Buy&nbsp; A character sheet will be provided on joining the game. A discord will also be provided, to communicate, and talk further about character creation prior to the game starting. Evil Characters are not allowed. Why Pay? That's a good question, so let me give a few good reasons; No DM Bailing - I'm in it for the long-term, and the game fee helps and supports me in continuing to do so. Avoid the difficulty of getting into a game. Quality Preparation and Effort - The game fee allows me to put in the time and effort of bringing you a high-quality and pleasurable gaming experience, as well as afford and present new and interesting maps, tokens, and other goodies.&nbsp; Pro Features - The game fee helps to continue that I am able to bring you Pro Features to every game. Further Information If you have any further questions or inquiries, do feel free to DM me and get in touch. I do have a Discord as well, which helps.If you are a group of players already formed, and looking for a game, do talk to me, and we will try to work something out.&nbsp; This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5 per Session via Paypal or Roll20 Credit. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.

Edited 1580261076
My partner and I are looking for a regular Tuesdaygame! Are you doing two separate games or one on both days?
Mint said: My partner and I are looking for a regular Tuesdaygame! Are you doing two separate games or one on both days? I am currently running two different times for the game, so that every time zone might get a chance to play. I will send you a DM with further information. :)
I'm interested in joining the evening session. When does the campaign start?
Nathan said: I'm interested in joining the evening session. When does the campaign start? It is currently in progress, with players playing already. The evening game is a little less active, but still has players that wish to play then. I will go ahead and PM you with further details and the like. :)
We are still looking for more players! Come in, take a look, and see if you'd like to join us!
We now have various times this game is played, and are looking for more people to join us on this tale! Feel free to PM me for further information.
We still have a lot of room for this campaign. For those interested, please feel free to get in contact with me, or ask questions here. Just to note, the campaign has taken on a very West Marches style of play, so that should be something to be aware of. Thank you. :)