Hello! I'm a 21M college student looking for a nice Pathfinder adventure path to play in. I've been playing and DMing Pathfinder 1e for about 3 years and have been DMing Pathfinder 2e since it came out, but haven't had a chance to play it yet. I'm currently running Age of Ashes for a group and am loving Golarion after mostly playing in homebrew worlds, so I'd love to join a party for an adventure path. I'm down for pretty much anything, but I can't do Rise of the Runelords or Age of Ashes as I've run those and already know the stories.  As a player, I like to be immersed and RP my character, but also like a fair amount of combat and the freedom to optimize my character. I'm respectful and try not to talk over others or hog the spotlight, and would love to find a good party to fit in and work together! I'd love to find an Extinction Curse game so I can finally try PF2e as a player, but I've heard great things about a few others like Wrath of the Righteous, Kingmaker, and Giantslayer. But I'm down for pretty much anything! Would also be willing to explore any other RPG system that isn't D&D!