Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Paid][D&D5E] Demon Hunters

Demon Hunters In a world not too different from our own, Devils, Demons, and even Celestials have made their home on the material plane, joining in with the daily lives of mortals. However, with this merge of cultures and beliefs, have come their own share of problems. Thus, the Demon Hunter Society was born, to bring and keep order when issues should arise. You are a recruit to this Society, and it is your job to help maintain a co-existance with all beings of this world. Welcome, and good luck, Demon Hunter... Session Information Session Length: 3-4 Hours Core and Official Classes and Races. Starting Level: 4 Group Size: 3-5 PvP: Not Accepted Pay to Play: $5 per Session via Paypal&nbsp; Communication: Voice should be available to you. About the DM I have been playing D&amp;D for about 15 years now, and 10 of those have been as a DM. I have played a variety of games and have been part of a plethora of adventures, and it has always been my pleasure to bring an exciting and compelling story and world to my players. My style of DMing has always been to say 'yes' to my players, and allow them the freedom to be and explore who they wish to be in the world I bring to them. Character Creation: Official races and classes accepted. Point Buy A character sheet will be provided on joining the game. A discord will also be provided, to communicate, and talk further about character creation prior to the game starting. Evil Characters are not allowed. Why Pay? That's a good question, so let me give a few good reasons; No DM Bailing - I'm in it for the long-term, and the game fee helps and supports me in continuing to do so. Avoid the difficulty of getting into a game. Quality Preparation and Effort - The game fee allows me to put in the time and effort of bringing you a high-quality and pleasurable gaming experience. Pro Features - The game fee helps to continue that I am able to bring you Pro Features to every game. Further Information LFP Page:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/162119/demon-hunters" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/162119/demon-hunters</a> Our game is currently on Wednesdays, 10 AM PST. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask in thread, or feel free to DM me.&nbsp; This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5 per Session via Paypal or Roll20 Credit. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
We are still looking for more players, and would be excited to have others join. If you're interested, do post in the Applications in the LFG page, or send me a PM, and we'll get you situated. :3
We are still looking for more people to join this on this adventure of mystery and shenanigans!&nbsp;
We are currently looking to fill in the ranks of this game, and looking for brave souls that would be interested in taking on fun mysteries and insanity. If that sounds like you, do let me know. :3