Hello Everyone, I am running a game of Fate of Dune, using Fate by Evil Hat (with modes from Atomic Robo) and looking for a few players. It is a mini-campaign, 4-6 sessions long, on alternate Mondays, starting at 5:30PM Pacific. We'll be making characters in Session Zero on Monday, February 10th. We'll be using Roll20 & Discord.  Here  is the Looking for Game listing. Here's the scenario: Atreides Soldier:  All right, Blackjack Squad, listen up. Here's the job. Duke Atreides thinks the Harkonnen's have a secret stockpile of Spice stored on Geidi Prime. He wants us to go in and filch or destroy that Spice for him. Fremen:  Wait, hold on. There are people out in the desert, starving to death and the Duke wants us to risk our lives breaking into the most heavily guarded place on the Harkonnen's homeworld to steal him a couple of cases of Spice? Atreides Soldier:  He's going to provide us with transport to Geidi Prime and 50,000 Solari worth of weapons and ammo. If you survive, you get an equal share of whatever we steal. And if you don't, he's offering pensions to any widows and orphans... Fremen:  OK, let's go filch some Spice! //// Later, on Geidi Prime ///// Atreides Soldier:  By the time this night's business is done, I'm thinkin' somebody's goin' to be dead. ..... explosions, gun cocking sounds ..... Fremen:  Well, it ain't gonna be me. Fate of Dune: Raid on Geidi Prime is a short campaign using the Fate Core rules, including the Modes from Atomic Robo, published by Evil Hat. The game will have a Session Zero (character creation) as well as 4-6 sessions. Sessions will be bi-monthly on Mondays, at 5:30 PM Pacific Standard Time (GMT-8). Contact me through the Looking for Game listing  here  if you have any questions. /Matt