Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Question Regarding Delaying Renewal of Subscription

Edited 1580230796
Hiya. I've been a subscriber for quite a long time now. I always am whenever I'm DMing a campaign, which is most of the time. However, coming up, I have a period where I won't be DMing any games and I'll just be playing instead. A friend of mine will be picking up the plus or pro subscription instead of me as he takes over DMing.  My question is: If I let my subscription run out for a while whilst I have no use for it, will that delete a lot of my uploaded tokens and songs? I'll be significantly over my file-storage quota for a free player, but I really don't want to lose all this stuff.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
None of your assets would be deleted, it would just mean you couldn't upload new things until your storage use is below maximum of the now lower limit for storage.
Oh that's great! Thank you.