Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Group of 4 looking for DM

A couple of us are new while some have played before. We are all over the age of 18 and are normally active online. Looking for a DM with all 4 of us able to join. We don't mind playing with other people as well.
I have an idea for a campaign if you're serious. Last time I tried to run a game I had 4 players and I told then to have things ready by game time and the night before first session 2 of them didnt even have characters ready.  I'll be wanting to start mid February on Tuesday evenings.
I'm really serious about it. We have been wanting to play DnD but haven't been able to find a group. If you want to have a discord set up etc then send me a link and I can invite the players if you want. Also if you want us to make characters then we can do so anytime just let us know. 
We aren't doing paid games yet. As said some of us are new and want us to get more experience before we go down that route.
Potentially interested in GMing. Send me means to contact over discord.
DnD which edition?  Day/time/time zone? Other systems ok?  Fantasy only?