Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to assign non-file token to a rollable table

Dan W.
Sheet Author
Hello, I'm trying to create a rollable table with a few entries in it and I want to assign tokens to those entries. The token I already have on a map and they came from an earlier search of tokens in the Art Library. But, there is no way to drag these onto the window asking me to drop a file or choose a file from my computer. They aren't ON my computer, but they are tokens there on the map. How can I get these into the table? Everything I read about this says 'just select it'... I'd like to.... But how? Thanks! Dan W.
Dan W.
Sheet Author
D'oh!!! Never mind. Just find it in the Art Library all over again and drag it in. So intuitive, it shouldn't be possible and yet... Sometimes you have to ask the question to realize the answer! Thanks for a great and continually improving product/service!