Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is it possible to automatically purge all attributes from sheets?

So, I switched from an official sheet to a custom sheet and different system in one of my campaigns. (I know, weird, but I did.) Now, each sheet that existed before the change has, essentially, tons and tons of garbage attributes on it. Is there any way to purge all the old, now useless data from those sheets, or do I need to delete every sheet and re-create it by hand? (I tried deleting attributes by hand, but there are so many attributes it would take an obscene amount of time to do so.) Anyone have any ideas, or do I just need to recreate all the sheets one at a time? Thanks!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
There are some extensions/scripts/bookmarklets that people have developed over the years, but really I'd recommend replacing the sheets anyways. Switching sheet templates and using the sheets that were previously created can lead to some odd attribute interactions that can really screw up the calculations the sheet does.
That makes sense. Ah, well, not the worst thing. Thanks for the quick reply!