Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for a group to learn with

I have played D&D once but I want to get into the game more.  I made a character on dnd beyond and play some of The Ghosts of Saltmarsh with my group but never played more than 4hrs. I would love for a group to invite me in and teach me, GMT would be great, Im 16
Im in the exact same situation right now, I super want to get into D&D too. Give me a message if you find someone who can teach us both and ill do the same to you! :) BTW i'm also 16 and GMT.
gunofdoom345 said: I have played D&D once but I want to get into the game more.  I made a character on dnd beyond and play some of The Ghosts of Saltmarsh with my group but never played more than 4hrs. I would love for a group to invite me in and teach me, GMT would be great, Im 16 Hey there, I'm a DM searching for a player, I can teach you if you're interested. We can exchange discord names and talk on there
Hello I'm looking for some players. Below is a link to my game let me know if you are interested. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/search/theram?days=&amp;dayhours=&amp;frequency=&amp;timeofday=&amp;timeofday_seconds=&amp;language=Any&amp;avpref=Any&amp;gametype=Any&amp;newplayer=false&amp;yesmaturecontent=false&amp;nopaytoplay=false&amp;playingstructured=dnd_next&amp;sortby=relevance&amp;for_event=&amp;roll20con=" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/search/theram?days=&amp;dayhours=&amp;frequency=&amp;timeofday=&amp;timeofday_seconds=&amp;language=Any&amp;avpref=Any&amp;gametype=Any&amp;newplayer=false&amp;yesmaturecontent=false&amp;nopaytoplay=false&amp;playingstructured=dnd_next&amp;sortby=relevance&amp;for_event=&amp;roll20con=</a>