Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Warhammer 4e - The Enemy Within - Looking for 2 more players.

Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
We are about 1/3 of the way through the Enemy Within.  We've had some RL changes.  Need 2 more players.  The Enemy Within is a highly rated campaign.  Warhammer 4e is getting great reviews as a system.  If you want to branch out from D&D PM me.  Dark, Gothic, Grim, Perilous world.  You'll love it.  
What sort of time and day brah?
Ya, time and date??
Hmmm is playing a skyven yes-yes? 
Hello, I'm pretty interested in the Warhammer fantasy roleplay system and would love to join your game. When are you planning on running sessions? Thanks!
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This is for Saturday night at 6pm Mountain Time

Edited 1580656887
I really wish I could get in on this game but saturdays just do not work for me. But I'll say this, WFRP is a great game so do not miss this opportunity to get into a WFRP campaign, you will not regret it.

Edited 1580658304
I’m in!!! I can easily make the time _and_ I got a character sheet already ready to go!