Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e][D&D][PAID] DESCENT INTO AVERNUS Mondays 10am CST

<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/192743/descent-into-avernus-monday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/192743/descent-into-avernus-monday</a> Monday 10 am CST, Weekly, Discord Voice, Headset&nbsp; FORGE YOUR FATE IN HELLFIRE! Diabolical dangers await in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Welcome to Baldur's Gate, a city of ambition and corruption. You’ve just started your adventuring career, but already find yourself embroiled in a plot that sprawls from the shadows of Baldur's Gate to the front lines of the planes-spanning Blood War! Do you have what it takes to turn infernal war machines and nefarious contracts against the archdevil Zariel and her diabolical hordes? And can you ever hope to find your way home safely when pitted against the infinite evils of the Nine Hells? This heroic Dungeons &amp; Dragons adventure book takes players from levels 1 to 13 as they journey through Baldur's Gate and into Avernus, the first layer of the Nine Hells. Baldur's Gate is among the most iconic locations in fantasy culture. A mist-cloaked metropolis on the Sword Coast, it’s a place of history and a home to heroes. Introducing the infernal war machines to fifth edition D&amp;D—battle-ready vehicles, which you can customize as you blast off into the Blood War. Devil's will entice their heroes with&nbsp; deals, designed to lure adventurers with the ultimate temptations of power and treasure. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 US dollars per session, or $50/month paid via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Ideal party size is five, we will play if we have three players in attendance.&nbsp; Please give at least 24 hours notice if you are unable to make a session, I will respect you all and do the same. Always be respectful of your fellow players.&nbsp; I encourage frank and open discussion and do my best to promote dialog as this solves almost any issue in a gaming group.
Session zero should be this upcoming Monday if we get another player before then.&nbsp;&nbsp; There is a bit of flexibility in the start time, and the sessions run for 4 hours.&nbsp;
Interested in possibly joining the group.

Edited 1580924783
Whats your style of play?&nbsp;&nbsp; Am i going to be mangeing a token with dynamic lighting blocking every which direction? Are you more theater of the mind. How much are we going to roleplay vs my character does x y z and i roll 10 12 18. Do you pepper in your own NPC's or is it by the book etc.etc.&nbsp; What should I expectations be since I'm paying?(I have no problem paying, but want to be clear about whats expected in the relationship)&nbsp; p.s: I Saw you upped your rate from last time you ran this but it looks like your aiming for a smaller group this time around which makes sense.&nbsp;
To Bruce, thanks for the interest, please if you have any questions either post them here or direct message me them.&nbsp; To Mal, style is hard to express beyond it's pretty normal D&amp;D for me, I have been gaming pretty much the same way for a long time. Relaxed, good mix of roleplay and combat, moments of light hearted joked and intense heartfelt misery depending on the point in the story.&nbsp; Every combat encounter, dungeon crawl, etc will use a map, most with dynamic lighting, and I use color maps from an artist I support on Patreon in place of the black and white ones in the adventure.&nbsp; Social scenes and exploration scenes are theater of the mind.&nbsp; The amount the group interacts with the npc's is mostly up to them, I go mostly by the adventure with some changes, this particular one does have a tag along npc or two for a good bit of the story. I alter them to use sidekick rules and try to make sure they don't outshine the party in any way, and its always up to the group as to how active they are.&nbsp; Expectations, show up, be polite, roleplay your character, let me know if advance if going to be late or absent,&nbsp; simple stuff.&nbsp; My past rate was 10/session, those games are going to stay at that rate until they finish.&nbsp; I upped the rate to all new games starting this new year. I value my time more.&nbsp; My preferred number of players for all games is between 3 and 5, sometimes exceptions happen and I end up with more if someone wants to bring their partner/friend/roommate etc into the game.&nbsp;
Hope to have our first session today, have two players at the moment the current idea is for them to play Firbolg twin brothers one a cleric the other a druid.&nbsp; Looking for another player or two though before we start things off.&nbsp;