Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Group needed for Baldurs Gate DitA game online

Hi I'm a DM looking for some players to run DitA with, UK time zone, hopefully playing Thursday nights? Weekly or as often as possible?  Happy to have new players, playing on roll 20 and discord.
Thursdays night would be perfect for me
Any spots left? Forever DM here and im interested in being a player for once lol
Yep Nick, as long as you don't mind my shambolic fun first DM style.
1580754134

Edited 1580754247
Any room for a fiend pact warlock? She made a pact with Asmodeus and is stuck in the machinations of the blood war, inside and outside of Avernus. Here's my LFG post, though the wizard tag along isn't necessary and I'm unsure if he can even play: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8100623/lfg-5e-18-plus-friendly-1-warlock-looking-for-descent-into-avernus-possibility-that-a-wizard-can-tag-along" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8100623/lfg-5e-18-plus-friendly-1-warlock-looking-for-descent-into-avernus-possibility-that-a-wizard-can-tag-along</a>
I'm gonna have to refer to @Lucas P and Nick M here, because Lucas has already called warlock, I'm happy to have two warlocks. I was wanting to start in Baldurs Gate though. So I. I'm not sure this is the game you're describing.&nbsp;
Just a heads up: You probably don't want to have the join link to your game posted publicly. Not only is it against forum rules, but it's also an easy way to turn your game into a chaotic mess of 50 people screaming for attention.
Right we have 2 warlocks and an assassin, anyone one wanna be some sort of tank, this squad is looking a bit squishy for a chaos war.
1580768912

Edited 1580769537
I can be a hexblade but I really want to be an arcane class.
Nah keep your plan, Lucas is a warlock celestial which is basically a dodgy cleric.