Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFDM][5e] Group of 5 looking for DM for biweekly game.

Edited 1580785624
To the point.  3-5 friends are looking for a DM to run a 5e campaign biweekly on Saturdays @ 8pm EST.   Some things about us We are relatively new players.  We've been playing for just around 2 years. Laid back easy going Like a solid mix of combat and RP If you are interested please Direct message me or contact me on Discord Kismet#1529 Thanks in advance and I look forward to meeting you.  
Still looking for a DM for a biweekly game
Hey Kismet, First of all it's awesome that you're organising this, and 2 years sounds like a good amount of experience! Are you interested in hiring a DM at all? If so let me know and I can give you more info.
Hey Kismet, My names Shane and I have an open world home brew that could use some players. I've played 5e for over a year now and am a reletively new DM, however if ya'll are still looking for a game I'm down to help out. I sent you a friend request on discord to talk about what ya'll have in mind for your game. Thnx and have a great day 
Hey Kismet! I can't offer bi-weekly, but I do host several one-shots for people on roll20 and am more than happy giving you guys a private one-shot just to get playing.  Feel free to PM me on here! :) - The Smiling DM