Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for experianced GM's for a party of 5.

1580847680

Edited 1581170973
5e- This is the dnd we are all familiar with so I was hoping to stick with it. Days to play: it really depends on your schedule, if the dm isn't here then what's the point.  15 GMT is when we usually started we could talk more about the times. The days of the week are varied depending on Dungeons and dragons mean a lot to us and due to our DM have less time as we completed our first campaign we are looking for a new Dungeon master, what we're looking for is very simple. A charismatic person which is well-spoken and knowns have to deal with a little bit of chaos. Fluent English- it just makes it easier for us to understand :3 500+ hours at least of DM experience, you are welcome to give us other reasons as to why you'd be an amazing dm with less experience were fairly open-minded individuals.     Be open-minded to a few wacky ideas but authority is followed very well when the DM is speaking or overrules.  Almost all of us are at the ages of 20 some above going into 25. ( not that this would be an issue :D )  ( What's a great Dm experience you've had or a battle you remember that made you love being a dungeon master? ) There will be a short interview and a few minutes of discord time with some members to just feel out your compatibility with us. Any further Questions will be answered as soon as possible I hope to meet our new DM soon. 
Are you paying? 
What day of the week? I have my wednesdays free. 15 gmt is 10 AM my time, so says Google... what time were you aiming for (eastern US time) if this isn't accurate? Hervis Jasper#8061 if you want to look for me on Discord.
Hey Ryo, First of all it's awesome that you're organising this. 5e is a great system and I love playing it too! Are you interested in hiring a DM at all? If so let me know and I can give you more info.
Yo Ryo, My name is Shane I'm 29 and have played 5e for over a year now. I am a relatively new DM with about 100 hours of experience. However, I really love this game and am dedicated to providing unique and entertaining experiences for people with the desire to engage in role play and shenanigans. What I lack in experience I more than make up for with hard work and a willingness to grow. I currently have a home brew sand box campaign that I'd love to share with some exciting new players. If ya'll would like we can do a one shot session to see how well we all vibe? I currently have memberships with DND Beyond, that I try to expand content available on it as frequently as I can afford it. I work from monday through friday, but I consistently have time on saturday and sunday evenings to DM. I really just want to enjoy this wonderful game with some new friends. Oh and to answer your last question, my favorite experince as a DM was during a curse of Strahd session. The players were trying to aid the Vistani in finding a lost child after receiving their fortune telling. They had found a trail leading them to the edge of a lake where they saw a man throw something into the water (it was the child) at which point I started a timer, the players had to rescue her quickly before she drowned. In their haste one of them who was trying to hide his nature as a werewolf jumped into the lake transforming as he did, causing the rest of them to freak out in surprise. However in doing so he was able to save the child in time while another party member sniped the man from the waters edge. It was great to see them acting quickly and feel their energy rise as the tension thickened. They then proceeded to mutilate the kidnappers body and sick his ship out of spite. So i guess you could say I'm open to quite a bit of quirky behavior. Anyways I hope to hear from you. Thanks and have a great day
Hey Ryo. It looks like you guys know what you want. About me: I have been playing D&amp;D for 25 years now. I have run Adventure League, Homebrew, Events and so on. My most favorite experience of being a DM was when I had two players who heard that Dwarves were slavers in my world. They decided they wanted to be dwarves who wanted to help end slavery. So we setup a campaign that allowed them to start an underground railroad. I love people who seek to solve problems like they did. I am okay with a session 0 so everyone gets to know each other. If you really want to know more about me here is my website: <a href="https://www.localdungeonmaster.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.localdungeonmaster.com</a>