Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Where did the white font color go?

Erik S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Why can I suddenly not change the font color of my handout text to white? Suddenly ALL of the white underscores I was using to format the otherwise un-format-able tables are now light grey and visible.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you don't get a response here, you might want to try posting the the Bugs forum. That doesn't sound like something someone would remove intentionally. Is text you have previously set to white still white, or has it converted to light gray as well?

Edited 1580916681
Erik S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Text I previously set to white has indeed turned light grey. EDIT: Just to confirm, the top right most color in the font color selection is suppose to be white, right? I ask because it (only now) occurs to me that it might be a monitor issue. I recently have had to temporarily use a laptop while working and the laptop display might be showing grey's clearer than my desktop monitor?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I've actually almost never used the feature. I do see color shifts depending on my monitor. On some of them I can see the difference between older and newer (pasted) text. One's a very dark gray. It might be best to check before filing a formal bug report. FWIW, the hex readout on that top right color is indeed a light gray. White would be "#ffffff" or "#fff".
Erik S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
 the hex readout on that top right color is indeed a light gray. White would be "#ffffff" or "#fff" Ah. Then that likely means Ive been using light grey this whole time thinking it was white.  I would post a suggestion for white or transparent font color, but as I posted in my op, the whole point is a need for being able to format handout tables. So I guess Im still waiting on it...