Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Is it possible to make a heavy hitting Lich? Better description in post

So I am just getting into pathfinder and a buddy of mine has played for a few months so I asked him but he wasn’t sure. That he would ask his group but he has yet to get back to me so I wanted to ask a pathfinder forum. What I mean is maybe a fighter/necromancer dual class that becomes a Lich. Imagine fighting a guy in heavy armor and like two handed mace or sword that has the ability to cause diseases or summon undead and stuff like that. He’d be a power house in my opinion soo I was just curious. Thanks ^^
Hello,  The short answer is technically maybe.  I know that is very bland of a response. Though the reality of the situation. Content is often times limited by what the GM/DM and players in any giving campaign are comfortable with.. Or what fits into the lore. So, a build may be allowed to be able to be homebrewed if it isn't one which is easily accessible through the core rulebook. Just like a build that is available in the core rulebook. Might be off limits.  It is one of those things. Where you, the DM/GM and the rest of your party. Would have to sit down and discuss with each other.  Hope this is helpful despite it's vagueness and best of luck, William M. 
1580914534
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Just a heads up, folks. Per the Intended Use section of the Code of Conduct , the forums are intended for discussing the Roll20 program and systems. Rules and system questions are best discussed in a place like Reddit or rpg.Stackexchange.
Ah I miss read the description on the forum my bad ^^
Acknowledged. My apologies. 
1580918264
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
No harm, no foul. :)