The Age of Heroes is upon us, the players are the only ones with access to class abilities in this world, and therefor are completely unique. The world is separated into The Aether and The Cradle. The Cradle is the pangea continent below that is consumed by war between clashing nations, riddled with hate between opposing cultures, and dominated by the fear from a far spreading religion. The continent is riddled with anti-magic zones, hauntings, fey crossings, and fell crossings. The Aether is the lowest atmosphere, swirling with magic energy, and hosting hundreds of floating islands, cities, and flying ships. The energy of the Aether fuels enchantments, primordials, clockwork beings, and magitech. Lets make our own world. I am open to ideas from the players to create the kind of fantasy world they want to inhabit. Through the campaign I will work on a setting document using player input and even attempt to create some modules based on our games. I've written over 30 pages of lore for the world already and I'm adding and adapting lore based on my players interests. Games will be held Monday through Friday in the mornings 6-9 and 10-12. Pacific Standard Time. Mondays are free to play and set up as a west marches style game. I have eight years experience with D&D and I want to put it to the test. I'm going to DM professionally. You can check out what I have to offer on my patreon. Message me for details. $10 will earn you a guaranteed session every month with many other benefits, $25 will come with a host more benefits and another guaranteed session every month, and a $50 pledge will guarantee you four games a month among with even more benefits. If you want to have a free trial session message me for details. Paying members also get guest passes for friends. $25 gets one guest and $50 gets two guests.