Hi, I am Stepre, I have been a DM for over a little of 3 years. I love D&D so much and it's a passion of mine. I would like to recruit some players to hold a session for an ongoing campaign I have going on. It is a custom made world, with several homebrew elements; it is more focused on grounded fantasy with a hint of semi realism. Combat will be very difficult as the odds will be stacked against you. Survival elements will be added, such as eating, sleeping, and exhaustion. Healing during long/short rest is removed. This is a XP based campaign, but level ups are slow. The world is kind of brutal and dark, but not too heavy. As a DM, I will work with you and your character to try and implement them within the world as best as we can to try and make them feel more natural. We are already mid session, since a few players left due to schedule issues. Your characters will start at lvl 4. All books are allowed, even unearth arcane, but please notify me what you will do just to get a heads up and read up on it. If you are interested and or curious to ask more questions to gain a better understanding, please message me at either here, or on my discord ( Stepre#7714). What I want: -For everyone to have fun, so be kind. -Attendance is a big thing for me, so please try and make it to sessions (Which will take place at Saturdays, 6 p.m. central time, once a week) -It will be voice based on discord, and I create maps where you can place your tokens and move them around. -Everyone is welcomed, new players and old as well! I am willing to take time and teach you the system and or to try my best and work for a in depth character! -There will be a start up session so everyone can get to know the other players and get a small understanding of their characters (gotta keep some secrets) -A small interview as well to see if you can fit into the game/times it takes place.