Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for GM and Group for D&D 5e Curse of Strahd

I'm looking for a group to dive into the Curse of Strahd story with (1GM and approx. 4other players). I have been interested in it for a long while but can't find an available group. I know the horror and vampire theme, other than that I have kept myself from looking at any more information. For the GM: I'm open as long as the GM is willing to run it and that they would be running the module for roleplay and story, but mainly to have a good game. For Players: Wanting people who are looking for a group to work together with and have fun. More discussion on group play-style can happen later.  Any interest or questions, either respond to post or message me. Thanks.
I would not mind being either a player or a GM depending on which one is necessary. I am not super experienced, especially when it comes to being a GM for D&D, but I have the investment and the spunk I think.
I'd be interested in joining as a player
As long as you're running reasonable times for someone in GMT then I'd be down to join :)
I'm interested in being a player
Im interested in playing if you need another!