Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Public profile issue for a new user.

Hello all, I have accidently saved my "bio" with nothing but a "space" in it. It is now blank with no edit field showing up. Now I cannot figure out how to get back into it to edit it. I have been looking around the forums to see if anyone else has done this and fixed it but it appears not. I have tried highlighting the field, clicking around randomly where it should be, different browsers (firefox, chrome, IE) and nothing seems to be there any more. Any help would be awesome. Trying to get my self familiar with the site for a game next week. Any help at all would be appreciated, -Bo- -Operating System Windows Windows 8.1 -Screen Resolution 1366 x 768 -Web Browser Chrome 34.0.1847.131 -Browser Size 1366 x 681 -IP Address 67.161.154.75 -Color Depth 24 bit -Javascript Enabled -Flash Version 13.0.-1 -Cookies Enabled
Ok, so since I haven't been able to figure anything else out. I am going to try to just delete my account and start over from scratch. See you on the other side, -Bo-
Deleting the account worked. I now have the ability to edit my public bio again. Word of warning to anyone else, DO NOT SAVE YOUR PUBLIC BIO WITH ONLY A "SPACE" IN IT! This will remove your ability to select the "Bio" field again in order to edit it. Thank you for reading this thread, -Bo-
1398788621
Gid
Roll20 Team
I'll let the Devs know about that, Bo. See if we can avoid that happening to anyone else.