Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Need a Dresden files game badly

So I've already checked the game listings and I cant find one that's available. I would really like a Dresden files game to join.  I need a gm for the game.  Its my favorite rpg game type to play so if there are any people wanting to play or gm please contact me
Regular or Accelerated Edition?
1581042095
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Jonathan, What is your time zone and days of the week availability? /Matt
1582400164
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Sent a PM. /M
Hey guys very sorry work was busy. I never play accelerated. My discord is jdeen01#2501 if you have any questions contact me. I'm currently in 2 active games. I've got my own mostly created and ready to start.