Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Searching Purchased assets is STILL not working - WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN FIXED IN SIX+ MONTHS?

I'm using Chrome, and yes I've cleared my cache, and have tried this on 2 different computers. I have been having this problem for months, and I see it is an ongoing bug that has yet to be fixed - Why is the Dev team overlooking simple functionality? Why is this not a priority? Here's Picture 1 to show I have "Human" in my market place purchases. The next picture shows the search for the word "Human" 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
My guess is that "Human" is too broad and returns too many hits for the panel to handle. For your search above, "human" fails, as you indicate. "Human dia" returns the token set. I agree that it's annoying, and should have better controls. Perhaps restricting by search area: "name:human" vs "tag:human" or "set:human". But that's getting into Suggestion territory.
Hey Ross -  Being able to put just "human" and have these Token results display is certainly the intention. As such, I'll have dev take a further look at this so we can figure out what could be improved and/or fixed here. I'll let you know as soon as I have additional info. Thanks in advance for your patience!