Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Neceros Sheet - Resistance Bonus Stacks With Itself

In the "Saving Throws" section there is a "Resist" entry, which I assume to correspond to a resistance bonus. However, if a buff gives a resistance bonus as well, those two numbers stack (which does not happen with most kinds of bonuses). I've tried erasing the buff and entering it again, giving several recalcs, etc., but the issue persists, for all characters. I cannot imagine the "Resist" entry in the "Saving Throws" section to correspond to anything but a resistance bonus to saves... If I am doing anything wrong, please help. If the sheet has that small issue, please take notice.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I don't think they should stack.  So, you are saying the sheet is stacking resistance bonuses of the same type?  And, where are you seeing those bonuses applied?  Saves and/or..?  Sorry, I'm not able to test for myself currently.
Yes: the number on the "Resist" column in the "Saving Throws" section stacks with a buff where a resistance bonus is given to saves. It happens in the sheets of all characters, and does not get corrected after recalc, even if done several times. I have not tested it in other campaigns, but it would be strange if it were a particular issue of a single campaign, I believe. Other buffs (like deflection bonuses to AC, etc.) do not stack with similar bonuses coming from other sources, which is the expected behavior. The issue is specific of resistance bonuses.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thank you.  I'll flag it as a bug. I'm dealing with a personal issue currently, but I will investigate and hopefully get a fix ASAP.  Thanks
Thanks to you!