Something is happening in your rural community, strange happenstances and dark omens have become increasingly dire. Will you be able to piece together the clues in time to save the people you care about? Will your investigation lead you far from home? We will play to find out! Title: A Grim and Perilous Conspiracy System: ZWEIHANDER Grim &amp; Perilous RPG. A Low-Fantasy Grim-dark game. When: Session 0 will be on 2/26 and we will play starting at 8:00 PM EST. If we can fill up quickly we can discuss starting earlier. We will play either on a weekly or bi-weekly schedule depending on what works for everyone in the group. How: We will use Roll20 for rolls and maps, and use discord for voice. Who: I am looking for 3 more players to fill out our roster. You do not need to own the book in any format but it is a big plus if you do. New players to the system are more than welcome, and even players new to RPG's. My Pitch: During session 0 we are going to create our characters together (it is 100% random), during this process I am going to ask the players questions, and we are going to craft our campaign setting together! I have a few parameters that I want to stick between as listed on my Roll20 listing. Afterwards I am going to piece together a dark conspiracy that is threatening the small rural community where the players live. I am hoping that the whole adventure will take between 4-6 months. Disclaimer: This game will deal with some mature and sometimes disturbing themes, 18+ only, and I have a strict "Line in the Sand" policy which we will be adhering to. That said ZWEIHANDER has an element of silliness in it, and I don't wish to lose that in our campaign. Gamelink: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/193271/a-grim-and-perilous-conspiracy-dot-dot-dot" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/193271/a-grim-and-perilous-conspiracy-dot-dot-dot</a> for more information! If you are interested drop an application and I will get back to you as soon as I can!