Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Sheet Deleted

Hello! My friends and I have run into a grave error. It involved myself as co-GM and host. The host created a player-character folder, then put a player's sheet (one Dorian "Bean Stalker") inside of it. I saw the folder shortly after and renamed it from Player character to Party Player-Characters &nbsp;and it had duplicated the character sheet. I think the host deleted the duplicate copy because during this time of us both acting on the folder, the player's character Dorian was deleted. What causes this sheet duplication glitch? Why does deleting one token make it delete both? <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/5730288/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/5730288/</a>
Hey&nbsp;Jebediah S. -&nbsp; Unfortunately, I don't have a good answer for you; it just depends on the exact context and workflow of the situation. Overall, occasionally, I've just seen that things can get a bit weird when two people are working on editing stuff in a game at the same time. However, I'll make sure to get this over to dev so they can further investigate. If you need anything further done with the campaign itself, such as restoring the character or something, please send us an email to <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a> so we can best proceed with getting you helped!
Thank you. The host paid into a subscription so that he could perform a rollback.&nbsp; That deleted data was re-obtained, but the backup was several days old and since he was working exclusively on battlemaps, NPC sheets and other content he lost everything. I have decided that I would like to make a new Roll20 character sheet for the Halo Mythic tabletop roleplaying game as it just released its 3.5 alpha version and the currently existing one is made for first edition.&nbsp; If the community and I can produce a new edition sheet, I would like to put it up on Roll20 in addition to its currently vastly outdated version.