Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [Pathfinder] [5e] Seeking Starting Campaign

I'm currently unoccupied by any other games and would like to join a new/new-ish campaign taking place on the weekends; I have limited availability during weekdays. While I do have experience with tabletop roleplaying, this would be the first instance of playing with comparative strangers and only the second instance of playing on Roll20. Most of my experience is with Pathfinder 1e, though I'm interested in learning D&D 5e. I tend to play skill-monkeys like bards, rogues and alchemists, and know better than to play disruptive evil characters. I have no problems with homebrews so long as things are kept consistent and well-explained. I am over 18 and am capable of completely dedicating time to a full session with no interruptions or distractions. Please reach out to me if I seem a good fit for your campaign so we can discuss further details.
So I heard from the grape vine that you needed a new campaign to join, It just so happens that my game needs some people, though it isn't the best thing in the world it is something that you might be interested in. Maybe you wouldn't mind talking over discord for the further details?