Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Dragon of Icespire Peak how to view creature actions?

I am running the Dragon of Icespire Peak campaign and I can't find certain creatures actions. For example the Anchorites of Talos and Gorthok the Thunder Boar. Where are these creatures monster sheets? I can find their list of stats, but I can't find their actions anywhere. I have had to lookup the information elsewhere, but considering I purchased the campaign I wouldn't think that I would have to do that.
1581260247
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
All the actions should be on the Character Sheet tab of their journal entry (under Creatures & Monsters folder in the journal). If you can't see this tab, it sounds like you didn't select a character sheet when you created your game. You'll need to go to the game settings (outside of the game) and select the D&D character sheet.
Hey thanks! You were correct, I needed to select a character sheet type. Now I can view all the creature stats and actions.