Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG: 3.5e, World of Darkness, Traveller or Star Wars Saga

Hey, my names Shawn and I'm looking for a new game to join. I play once a week on Saturday with RL friends and would like to have another game going sometime throughout the week. I'm available pretty much any time except for Saturday. Preferably looking for a game between 4 PM and 4 AM, not opposed to 12 hour sessions. Actually, they're preferred. I have a good working knowledge of 3.5, Traveller and Star Wars Saga, but still very new to World of Darkness. I have Skype and a mic, if you have a game I might be able to wedge myself into, just let me know! Please, post here and don't PM, I don't always see them right away. If you need to know anything else, just ask.
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/814928/lf-player" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/814928/lf-player</a>... Check this one out and let me know if it looks interesting. Our game days are fairly random thanks to a DM with a weird schedule, but we don't *usually* play on Saturdays anyway.

Edited 1398964368
I'm not interested in text-only games. Thank you for offering, though.
There are a few groups I am in contact with forming up Traveller groups this month. 2 of my own, and 1 ran by another guy. Rules set used is Mongoose Traveller. Still working out characters, times, etc. We are not sure yet who can play what days, and we're working it out. I can keep in touch with you if you like. What time zone are you in? My sessions are typically 4 hours, the setting is not the standard imperium, but my own setup, scouts pushing into the rimward frontier.
I'd be interested in joining either of those games. I've found a good way to get a quick and clear idea of who is available and when is to slap down a Sunday-Saturday table in a Roll20 room and have people all circle the days they're available.