Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG/LFGM][FATE of Cthulhu] The Art of Time Travel and Averting the Apocalypse (Let's Save the World or Go Mad Trying)

Last year, Evil Hat ran a kickstarter to fund a new flavor of FATE that focuses on the Cthulhu mythos, with a splash of time travel and some new mechanics thrown in for fun. Now that they've released the final version of the book, I'd like to give it a shot and go through one of their timelines. Unfortunately, I don't have a regular group I can start a campaign with, so I'm checking for interest here. The game would be based on one of the timelines listed in the FATE of Cthulhu book, with players taking the roles of time travelers seeking to stop the apocalypse their world went through or more contemporary people who have gotten wrapped up in the emerging cults and mythos events. Ideally, sessions would happen every week or every other week and late in the day or at night (EST), but I am fairly flexible on the schedule. Finally, since I'm relatively new to FATE, I'd like to play as a player, but if there's sufficient interest in the campaign and no one else interested in running it I would be willing to act as GM. So ... Any takers?
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Epsilon, There are a group of Fate fans on Roll20 that meet up in  Fate Corps  and discuss Fate and pitch games to each other. We have a player and GM listing, as well as a listing of Fate games that people are running. Fate of Cthulhu is a recent topic. Feel free to join us. /Matt
I am developing this but have not started to recruit yet. I hope to start early March. Would you be interested? It starts at 5 PM Pacific and will run every week on Tuesdays. The day and time are not likely to change but it’s possible.