Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for group - New Pathfinder campaign, open to new players

1581378070

Edited 1581385271
Hi, my name is Andy and my hope is to run a laidback pathfinder campaign that meets twice a month on Saturdays starting at 11pm EST. I'm looking for 4-6 more players who are interested in fair and light-hearted sessions. So, if that sounds like it's for you, please hit me up. <a href="mailto:ahoover72@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow">ahoover72@yahoo.com</a> P.s.&nbsp; Open to new and inexperienced players!
Hello Andy, best of luck finding a group. I noticed you mention playing on Saturdays at 11pm; but you don't mention what your time zone may be.
Ah, thank you, I'll have to edit that, I'm currently in EST.&nbsp; Thank you for pointing that out :)