Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] I'm on the search

Age : 16 Timezone : SAST / GMT + 2 Experience : Little to none Availability : Monday - Thursday 11:00AM - 3:00PM Hey so basically I'm looking for a campaign to get somw more experience, I can make a character to fit in anywhere and I can only do voice.  Thanks
I am running a Gurps game, learn-as-you-play style. It will be 'West Marches', with whatever players are available that day puting together a team and heading underground. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/193108/gurps-dungeon-fantasy" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/193108/gurps-dungeon-fantasy</a> GMT 8am to 20pm, any day of the week are possible times.