Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[DND 5E] [EST] Looking for experienced laid back DM. Friday-Sundays .4 players

1581457297

Edited 1581457922
I have a group of fairly new players looking for a fun laid back DM that can accommodate my strange schedule.  We have all played one campaign before but definitely still new and learning. We are a group of silly people looking for a lot of fun and hopefully a long term campaign.  I have some serious health issues which comes with emergency hospital trips/doctors appointments that come out of the blue which may lead to last minute canceling but i promise to be as consistent as i can.  We are free on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We use discord to communicate and don't all own a playbook.  I've never made a request before so i really don't know how this works but i would be willing to pay the DM if that is needed. Also can request more people if you have a campaign that needs more than 4 players. 
Greetings and well-met heroes! I am The Dungeon Master and I will be your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons! I have been a professional DM for over 5 years and have been DMing for over 30 years total. I have examples of my games up on  YouTube  and am available for a new (preferably) Friday or Saturday game slot but am open to other days during the week. I have several existing campaigns with 1 spot open in the Pathfinder one two Sundays a month and 1-2 spots open in the weekly 5th edition game on Sundays. In addition I run a Living World Campaign that is always accepting new players. I am happy to teach new players and session 0/character creation is always free. I also have a number of games that I am interested in running such as Diablo (D&D 3.5), Darker Waters, and Game of Thrones (both D&D 5th edition), The Walking Dead (d20 Modern) and Dragon Warrior (using homebrew rules of my own system). If you have any questions or are interested in moving forward please message me on Discord at The Dungeon Master#8397 The Dungeon Master on YouTube “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5/game via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Castle in the Clouds [D&D 5th Edition • Living World] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Heroes Wanted [D&D 5th Edition] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Desert of the Damned [D&D 5th Edition] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Dragons of the Frozen Seas [D&D 3.5/Pathfinder] LIVESTREAM “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Diablo: Heroes of Sanctuary [D&D 3.5/Pathfinder] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." A Song of Ice and Fire: Heroes of The Night's Watch [D&D 5th Edition] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Darker Waters [D&D 5th Edition] “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $50/month via Patreon. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." The Walking Dead [d20 Modern] "This game encourages tipping the Game Master at a rate of $5/game via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Dragon Warrior: Scions of Erdrick [Homebrew • Playtest]
1581530918

Edited 1581531306
Joey
Pro
Hey, I think I'm interested and I'd like to talk a little more if you'd like. I've DM'ed a few games already but mostly for friends. I had a short run Pokemon 5e stream that did really well but I got sick of writing for it (Pokemon is crazy hard to write for if your players are murder hobos). I own pretty much all content on Roll20 and I'm fairly comfortable in it. I am currently DM'ing two games and playing in one paid game with a super talented DM who I'm learning a ton from. I'm down to run any of the modules that are out there. I own Dungeon of the Mad Mage already but I can purchase any of the others if you'd rather run them(I am currently running MM as a player and I'm a good ways down so I've seen it from the other side and I'm DM'ing it for another group as well).  The other nice thing about mad mage is it goes all the way to level 20, and it's a real dungeon crawl but still has funny/fun moments and a lot of big decisions. I am writing my own homebrew world right now but it takes so much longer than you can imagine before it's ready to be played. My DM style is mostly focused on having fun. I'm definitely about following the rules but the most important rule is the rule of cool. If you are going to try something crazy I'll let you try it and roll but failing on a crazy roll can have real consequences critical successes have to have critical fails to balance them out. I don't do voices a ton, but it's mostly because I forget to, I do not mind doing them and will slip in to it from time to time on accident. We should definitely talk, the easiest way for me would be via discord you can add me Krazdkujo#8793 and we can see if we mesh up and maybe we can sit down and do a one shot and see how we do. (I'd love to do the Rick and Morty one shot!).  If possible (But not required obviously, it's your game)  I'd really like it if my girlfriend could slip in as a player as well, she has a bit of experience playing as she is in one of my other groups.
If you still looking for a DM shoot me a pm. I have been DMing for over 30 years D&D, CoC, VtM PF etc. I love running starter modules and helping new players. In also don’t charge. Just send a message if you still need a DM and can figure out more what your looking for.
1582516709

Edited 1582522517
Hi I am a GM and will be leading players into THE TOMB OF ANNIHILATION, and was wondering if you would be down to join this discord server (solely for an interview) to see if your a good fit for the group? Heres the discord Link [Mod: Link Removed]&nbsp;Also heres the game link <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/5348797/HrarYg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/5348797/HrarYg</a> we play on thursdays 7:00PM CT ALSO IT'S FREE!!!!!!!!!
Hello Azathoth, The General Guidelines clause of the Code of Conduct -- Looking for Group supplemental guidelines states: Refrain from publicly posting links to off-site communities (Discord, Facebook groups, etc.) on the LFG Forums and LFG Tools If you have games open to Roll20 users, we encourage you to post LFG listings for those specific games and invite people to your Discord privately.&nbsp; You may place the link on your game details page or on a post to your game details forum or in a private message to someone. You may not place the link on your LFG Listing or in a post to your LFG Listing Discussion forum or in a post to the community forums. If you would like to submit an appeal, you may contact the devs at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a>