Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Change Rollable Table sides with macro

Is there a way to make a rollable table token change sides with a macro? I'm trying to make a car explode. Using FX and the Token-Mod API I can make two token's switch out for each other and make an explosion happen. Looks awesome, does what I want, but it'd be a pain to replicate each time I want to place a car that should be able to explode. So I'm wondering if there's a way to put the "Choose Side" portion of a rollable table token into a macro, so I could have the FX go off and have the token just flip sides.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
TokenMod can change the side of a rollable table token. I cant remember the command offhand, but it should be in the documentation.
Yep, found it. The doc is long and I got impatient earlier but found it. It's !token-mod --set currentside|# where # is the position of the side you want. Danka.
In case anyone is curious, here's the macro I ended up with: /fx explodingcar-fire @{selected|token_id} !token-mod --set currentside|2 With a custom FX for "explodingcar" of: { "angle": 0, "angleRandom": 360, "duration": 15, "emissionRate": 10000, "lifeSpan": 30, "lifeSpanRandom": 5, "maxParticles": 300, "sharpness": 20, "sharpnessRandom": 10, "size": 50, "sizeRandom": 10, "speed": 15, "speedRandom": 1 } Gotta have two images in the rollable table token. First one is "Normal", second is "blown up". Can't be images from the marketplace (or if they are, you have to download them then upload them). I love the results :D
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nice! :)