Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Trying to make Initiative a specific number

I'm doing an alternate initiative system that's in the DMG but I have no idea how to make initiative equal a specific number.  Has this been done already?
1581542967
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Select the token and put this into the chat: [[4 &{tracker}]] where 4 is whatever number you want the initiative to be.
Will I be able to add stats to that?  such as 10+ Characters Dex?
1581548704
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yes, That requires only an Attribute Call . [[10 +@{selected|dexterity_mod}&{tracker}]]
1581548737
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This is assuming the D&D 5e by Roll20 sheet. Other sheets use different attribute names.
That is perfect. Thanks so much.