Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Marketplace Tile set.. Star Wars style Desert planet structures.

Edited 1581613261
Hello I am looking for a tile set that has desert style buildings and tiles to recreate star wars themed desert planet environments like the image below. I am also looking  for it to have fixtures to dress it up.  What tile sets do you all use? 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Gabriel Pickard's Desert Dwelling series might fit, especially if you dress it up with a few choice sci fi pieces.
Thanks bunches! See I must be doing my searches wrong.. I saw the first tile set, and the third one.. never saw the middle one with dwellings!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I just happened to know about the series, so knew exactly what to look for. You can also do a site-specific google image search: site:marketplace.roll20.net desert buildings