Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there a way to put a player into a game, fake or real?  It would be convenient, and I am asking bceause for the longest time I had a player logged in (one of the players of the game) but they were actually logged out on their computer.  It was nice while it lasted because I didn't have to keep loggin in as a player to check stuff.
What I think you are refering to is being a DM and wanting to log in as a player but not DM in your own game. What you could do is in the cogwheel tab, you can select the switch to player or something like that. Right click it and copy the link address, bookmark it and just click on that one to login that game as a player. Hopefully this is what you meant!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There's also this Stupid Trick : Creating a Dummy Account (and why)
Nice that will work thank you.